Terms and Conditions
1. The site regulations define the rules for using the hugecrazy.com website, hereinafter referred to as the Website.
2. Every person using the website, hereinafter referred to as the "User", is obliged to comply with the law and accept the terms of the Regulations. The user should be an adult natural person with full legal capacity or a minor and / or without full legal capacity, subject to the consent of the statutory representative.
3. The object of the website activity is the publication of photos sent by users. The administrator through the hugecrazy.com site provides users with access to content contained in it electronically. The administrator has the right to place advertising content regarding services and own goods or partners.
4.Service hugecrazy.com is not responsible for the content sent by users
6. Materials - texts, photos, graphics, files, links, multimedia materials (audio, video), etc., in particular constituting a work within the meaning of the Act on Copyright and Related Rights.
7. The user is not entitled to any remuneration for using the website.
8. Users are obliged to repair any damage caused to third parties or the owner of the service, incurring all awarded amounts, including interest, court, litigation, legal and other costs incurred as a result of their actions.
9. The owner of hugecrazy.com does not have full control over the user, therefore he can not testify to his integrity.
10. It is prohibited to put on the servers of the owner of materials that may destabilize the operation of the website or act to its detriment.
11. The administration of the hugecrazy.com website stores the IP addresses of users. These data may be provided to the relevant authorized services if they are explicitly requested. These data will not be used for marketing purposes or transferred to other unauthorized entities.
12. All complaints should be notified in writing to the e-mail address from the contact tab, however, we reserve the right to leave the complaint without recognition, if it will result from ignorance of the provisions of the regulations or the law.
13. The law applicable to these Regulations is Polish law.
14. We reserve the right to change the regulations. The new regulations will be published 14 days in advance. Information about the change will be published on the website hugecrazy.com
15. If the court decides that the provisions of the Regulations are invalid, this provision will be removed from the Regulations in a way that does not violate the integrity of the remaining provisions. Other provisions of the Regulations retain their legal force.
16. Bearing in mind the unpaid character, we can not guarantee that the company's activity will be carried out on a continuous basis, the same - we reserve the possibility of discontinuing operations. Before we stop operations, we will notify users about it 30 days in advance. We reserve the right to change the functionality of the website (its extension or restrictions).
17. We will do our best to ensure that the materials placed on the pages of the hugecrazy.com website are secure and the website functions properly.